Standard Consultations are booked for approximately 15 minutes and generally suitable to discuss 1-2 issues.
If you feel that you may need longer please call reception on 5221 5044 to book a “Long Appointment”
The following may also require more time or have other requirements, please contact reception to make appointments for:
- Appointments to discuss more than 2 issues
- Childhood Immunisations
- Yellow Fever vaccines
- Travel advice and immunisations
- Forms/Paperwork- Centrelink, TAC etc.
- Implanon insertions and removal
- Any WorkCover related issues-including certificates,
case conference etc.
- Insurance Medical
- Pre-employment Medicals
- Health Assessment
- If appointments are booked outside these guidelines we may have to ask you to reschedule.
New Patients please contact reception to make your first appointment, online bookings will be available after your initial booking.
1 patient per standard consultation. Please book separate appointments for each family member
If you need to cancel your appointment please call reception.